The best-looking home security camera
Beautiful HD live video streaming acts as a watchdog
1. What is Nest Cam and How does it work.
- Nest Cam is a home security camera that helps you keep an eye on what’s happening at your house.
- It can be set up to automatically turn on when it senses movement, and alert you if there’s any suspicious activity.
- The live feed from the camera can also be viewed remotely using a mobile device or computer, so you don’t have to stay glued to your TV all day waiting for something to happen.
- You’ll get alerts whenever Nest Cam detects motion or sound, giving you peace of mind knowing that nothing will sneak past without being seen.
- If any alarms go off while you’re away from home, Nest Cam has two-way audio so you can communicate with whomever is in the room where the alarm was triggered.
- And because it doesn’t require any wiring or installation work whatsoever, Nest Cam makes for a quick and easy way to protect your family and property 24/7.
2. Why should you get one.
- Nest Cam is easy to use.
- Nest Cam has a two-way talk feature so you can tell the dog to stop barking.
- You can set up alerts for motion, sound, or both.
- The camera works with other Nest products like the thermostat and smoke detector so they will turn on if anything happens in your home.
- The video feed is stored in the cloud so it’s always available no matter where you are.
- There are cool features like Person Alerts that let you know when there’s someone at your door or window.
3. Where can you buy it.
- You can buy the Nest Cam at Best Buy, Amazon, Target, Walmart or through here now below.
- The best place to purchase a nest cam is through Amazon because they have the lowest price on the product.
Google Nest Security Camera Outdoor – Night Vision, 1080p HD Video, 24/7 Live Video, Weatherproof CCTV Camera – Security Has Never Looked So Good
Google Nest Security Camera Indoor – Night Vision, 1080p HD Video, CCTV Camera – Plug-In-And-Go Security, On Your Phone 24/7 Live Video
5. Is there a monthly fee for the camera
- There are no monthly fees for using Nest Cam, but there are some other costs associated with it.
- You need an internet connection for the device to work properly.
- You also need a Nest Aware subscription which includes cloud storage of 10 hours of video footage for £10/month.
- This service will allow you to save up to 30 days of footage from any given day, so if something happens while you’re away it’ll be saved automatically.
6. Do I need to have internet in my home to use this product.
- Nest Cam is a home security camera that can be used with or without internet.
- If you have an internet connection, the Nest Cam will upload video to your account in real time for viewing on any device.
- If you don’t have an internet connection, the Nest Cam will store videos on its own memory card and upload when it has access to Wi-Fi or cellular data.
- The Nest Cam comes with a free 30-day trial of their cloud storage service which allows for 24/7 live monitoring from anywhere in the world.
- You can use the Nest Cam’s mobile app to see what’s happening in your house even if you’re away.
- The best part about having a security camera like this in your home is that it alerts authorities automatically if there are any emergencies at all times of day or night!
- There are so many more benefits than just these listed here – check out this blog post for more information!